Terms and conditions of the „Free heart-shaped candle for
each order!” promotion on the online shop
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The rules of the discount of the online shop www.candleland.pl.
THE DISCOUNT ORGANIZER
The Discount of the online shop www.candleland.pl is hold by CANDLELAND
Katarzyna Kmiecik registered in Central Registration and Information on Business of
the Republic of Poland, with its address registered for business and service in
Warsaw, Stefana Batorego 20/10, with REGON number 145989151 and the tax
identification number 554 280 44 99.
THE DURATION OF THE PROMOTION
1. The offer shall last from 15.02.2017r. to 08.03.2017r. or until stocks are exhausted.
THE RULES FOR THE PROMOTION
1. Each Participant of the Promotion, who meets legal requirements of the Art. 4
(1,2) of these Terms and Conditions will be provided with appropriate rebates
while purchasing goods on the online shop.
2. The offer concerns each order placed on the online shop www.candleland.pl.
3. The offer is based on adding a heart-shaped candle to each placed order as a
gift for each Participant.
PARTICIPATION IN THE PROMOTION
1. The Participant is:
The Customer on the online shop www.candleland.pl, who is a natural person with
the opportunity to make use of the special rebates and offers laid down by the owner
of the www.candleland.pl online shop. A person gives a permission for personal data
to be processed by the Seller under the rules established for the Republic of Poland.
The data processing is intended to implement the promotion of the online shop
2. The condition to participate in the promotion:
Purchasement of any Product that is available at the website of the shop
THE PROCEDURES FOR DEALING WITH COMPLAINTS
1. Each Participant of the promotion has the right to address a complain in case of the
incosistency of the Promotion with these Rules. The complaint shall be addressed in
one of the following ways:
1) in writing on address: CANDLELAND, Stefana Batorego 20/10, 02-591 Warsaw,
2) by telephone - 882 454 944;
3) by an e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. The complaint shall contain detailed personal data of the Participant of the
promotion and the cause of the complaint.
3. The shop has 14 days for responding to a complaint.
THE FINAL PROVISIONS
The Seller shall provide the protection of the personal data of the participants and
shall declare the compliance of the personal data processing with the Act of 29
August 1997 on Privacy Law (Journal of Laws, no 133, item 883). The Seller –
CANDLELAND - shall be the controller of the personal data of the Participants.